vendredi 21 juin 2013

Kid 'Lifts' Lamborghini, Dad Raises The Bar For Family Photos

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

There are (at least) two kinds of strength -- physical and mental. Enough of the second kind can sometimes give an illusion of the first, as one clever father demonstrated with a photo taken at the Lamborghini Museum.

Reddit user pastorofmuppets95 posted this picture with the explanation: "When I was 10, I also visited the Lamborghini manufacturing plant & museum. My dad was a little more creative about taking a pic."

When I was 10, I also visited the Lamborghini manufacturing plant & museum. My dad was a little more creative about taking a pic

Naturally, the photo has already inspired a mini-meme :

Also on HuffPost:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire