samedi 21 septembre 2013

"Daymon Patterson of food to bring best Daym take reviews of fast food on the way (watch)

YouTube fame is fleeting, but a most demanding palette? I am now places. First stop: New Orleans home to James Beard award-winning fried chicken, another world oysters and a one-stop shop for sandwiches and doughnuts that some say puts Krispy Kreme to shame.

You are served up in three restaurants in Louisiana than Daymon Patterson, revising food take-out and host of the Travel Channel series "Best Daym Takeout," believed to be essential for any trip to New Orleans.

Patterson, who began his career delivering hilarious and insightful commentary on YouTube driving your car, credits social media with help you discover local gems in the United States. But it is his unique perspective that has helped millions to determine which menu items are worth the try.

"I really need to know what the love of the people. Let me know what the best thing is food to carry, because it will represent--I don't live here, live here, "says Patterson."Let me know what is ideal for you and I'm going to do my review and find out if it's great for me. "Sometimes I love, I sometimes just do not feel that well with me, but in any case, I am able to share with the rest of the world."

It is that candor which not only landed to Patterson, his own Travel Channel show, but also a place in the list of viral video of 2012. The theme of his work on YouTube: five guys burgers and fries, a meal Patterson said is virtually impossible to mess up.

"I'm big on burgers with cheese; I call it my food base. If an establishment in particular can do a cheese burger right, I don't know what is on the menu, because they miss a meal of base. That is as damaging a glass of water."

Congratulations to five guys, but how settlements which appears in the episode of "Super official New Orleans" of show to do?! Check out the comments of Patterson down and take a preview of the "best Daym Takeout", above.

Presentation of the load...

"Never want to tell your mother that food from someone it is better she... but that mix [of Willie Mae], that is not what MOM used." That chicken was soft, it was Golden, crispy, it was juicy when take a bite. Not to say chicken my mom is bad--never, never that - but if you choose between the two, I can't play Willie Mae first. Willie Mae would fall just below the stem into the level of mac and cheese, but the chicken that you have to have." 2401 St. Ann Street New Orleans, Louisiana. 70119

"I don't want oysters, but this is really the first time that he would eat an Oyster again. In the program, I however, was there for the crab. When you take that first bite, enjoy the freshness and then gets spicy, like a second layer of flavor. His nose is opened and is smelling tomorrow." 724 Iberville Street New Orleans, the 70130

"Snacks for New Orleans is something that you will find almost in every corner, but in Frèret there is history with everything that has happened with Katrina and the rebuilding of the area." I went with the roast beef po boy. When you see it breaks up, the hours it takes to baste in all the juices of the meat, it puts a smile on your face. Now that glazed doughnut, it is what will set on top. "If you have ever had a Krispy Kreme, this is Krispy Kreme times five." 4701 Frèret Street New Orleans, the 70115

Get alerts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire